Innocuous

INNOCUOUS

Serenity

 

Image for post

A flower on the table,
A book by the fire,
A house in the woods,
my life is serene,
Serenity coming to me.

As I walk through the door,
I meet the world I’ve made,
A method from those that I have gained.
The coffee beckons, and my heart threatens,
“Never leave this world, for this world is contained.”

I wrap my coat around me and head to the door,
My plush carpet, there's room for more,
Whatever I have,
Whatever I need,
It’s all here for me to see.
A beaming, bright dream.

I innocently pull the door,
My heart yells “No more”
I have to go, 
Into the world and make a show,
For my house is a home and nowhere else I’d rather go.

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget