Innocuous

INNOCUOUS

A quiet drive

Photo by Gustavo Spindula on Unsplash

Your obsessive trait.
Is what sometimes makes you great
A mirror your weapon 
Your driving not great
Ops, another mistake
There goes that person’s gate

People crossing is a chore
BEEP BEEP
and I’m yours 
Bouncing off my car
There goes another child
I must admit I’m wild

Now my mirror is filled with blue
I really am through
Behind bars
On a water fast

Clearly not my fault
Being brought to court
The judge is a sort
Reading how I plead
Me getting on my knees
Begging to be free

I’m off again now, people my new surround-sound
Bars of the door, showing teeth marks galore
I wish I wasn’t poor
So I could have paid the bail,
Instead, I'm asking for the pail

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget